This event is now over
Early stage companies commit the first fatal flaw when they mix marketing for sales, and sales for marketing. Oft times, the notion that if you build a better mouse trap, they will come, still prevails. The critical move of your enterprise in accessing customers, through the right channels, with the right positioning and building that revenue stream can make all the difference. The workshop is aimed to set that introductory step for early stage companies to accomplish that.
You should Certainly attend, if you are:
You can expect to walk out with:
Sanjeev Gadre, will be the host and Speaker of this Workshop
About Sanjeev Gadre:
Sanjeev has over 17 years of expereince marketing software products around the world. Sanjeev's last full time assignment was with Adobe where he was the Director of Marketing for a ~$200M business unit. Prior to Adobe, Sanjeev worked for Subex, Hughes Software Systems (now Aricent), Verifone India and Wipro in various marketing, business development and program management
roles. Sanjeev now works with young companies to establish, nurture and manage their marketing strategy, programs and teams.
Sanjeev's professional goal is to add visible and measurable value to the business - broadly as a general manager providing strategic vision and operational leadership and specifically as a functional leader developing and executing an effective marketing strategy.
Five key professional value-adds Sanjeev brings to table:
1. Significant experience and expertise in software product marketing - both enterprise and desktop.
2. Extensive experience in managing the entire opportunity lifecycle – from raising awareness, generating, nurturing & qualifying leads and closing deals through both inside and outsidesales teams
3. Proven record of executing successful global marketing programs and campaigns.
4. Proven record of getting things done - projects, programs, targets.
5. Ability to attract, mentor and retain top class talent drawn from different industries and different cultures.
Sanjeev earned a MBA from IIM Ahmedabad and an engineering degree from IIT Mumbai.
Sanjeev's detailed professional profile is available at http://in.linkedin.com/in/sanjeevgadre
Download Agenda of the Event Here
June 01, 2011 — 2:00 pm to
June 02, 2011 — 12:30 am
The Startup Centre
#45, Montieth Road
Alsa Mall, Second Floor, Egmore
Chennai, Tamil Nadu